Sunday, November 25, 2012

RG 1/144 FREEDOM GUNDAM PART 2


Hi guys, this time I'm sharing "some" photos of my RG 1/144 Freedom (again) and this post contains about photos which aren't included in my slideshow about " RG 1/144 freedom gundam part 2" and this will contains also some action poses that aren't included in my slideshow.
there are really so many ways on how to pose this Real Grade 1/144 Freedom gundam thanks to its advance MS joints I can do pretty much every poses which come out of my mind


































































































 



































in my opinion freedom gundam RG 1/144 is specifically made for aerial action poses so you'll need an action base 2 or 3 if you want to see your freedom gundam RG in a cool looking way


thanks for visiting again my blog guys!
and as always please stay tuned for more!

15 comments:

  1. Some of the best poses I've ever seen for RG Freedom. Great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot!! and please stay tuned for more! XD

      Delete
  2. Hey, if you didn't know in the title it's Freddom gundam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I've just corrected it, thanks for reminding it to me bro!

      Delete
  3. This is the best Freedom gundam posture I have seen ever. <3!
    And you're fantastic because you made so many different kind of posture without breaking the fragile and intricated RG Freedom. (my RG freedom has already broken at the wing parts)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much Sir Ryeon! I'm glad that you like my posings and I thank you also for checking out my blog, and in the near future I'm also going to make a slideshow of strike freedom RG, please stay tuned also for that!

      Delete
  4. Are you going to do strike freedom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I'll do also some posings for SF gundam RG, please stay tuned!

      Delete
  5. Also How to build the Infinite Justice Gundam real grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love your poses on the RG freedom. I have one too, but I'm a bit frustrated because of the wing's symmetry. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lightning,

    Awesome poses there!!! Please help me about posing with the two hands on the beam rifle, I can't seem to pose it well with my RG Freedom.

    -Gunpla Beginner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well about that I think you should cut off the peg on the beam rifle so the other hand can hold it well, if not, you'll need to make good use of your skill about balancing the beam rifle my friend

      Delete
  8. This is how you pose RG Freedom! Very nice posing shots & good job on documenting those, Lightning Ace, bookmarked your page as basis for my Freedom's posing, hope you don't mind :)
    btw, just a couple of questions; is this top-coated? and what color is your panel liner, is that pure black or mixed black/gray on some areas?
    many thanks and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much sir! well, it is just a straight build with just some panel-lining and yes I've used a black pure ink pen, I think it is really that necessary to use a a gundam marker; No it isn't top coated.
      thanks again for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  9. Really good posing shots.
    really interesting cause you have many action.
    GOOODDDD
    so inspiration

    Sorry for not good in english.

    ReplyDelete