Tuesday, August 25, 2020

RG 1/144 トールギス / Tallgeese EW

RG 1/144 Tallgeese


 
 

RG 1/144 トールギス / Tallgeese EW youtube slideshow video:
https://youtu.be/U0z0w-QFocg





  
 The mobile suit Tallgeese from "Gundam Wing",  Its primary pilot is Zech Merquise.


 
 So this RG 1/144 Tallgeese doesn't have the usual kind of plastic, it has a gloss injection about the white parts, similar to RG 1/144 Sinanju (I don't have it, sorry in advance haha XD)

Bandai has included clear beam sabers inside the box but you also get the usual pink beam sabers effect parts
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
































Well, it is not your usual RG 1/144 kit, it doesn't have excessive panel lines unlike most of the previous RG kit.  It only depends about your preferences whether or not you like a clean /plain looking RG or a tons of panel lines but for me I'm pretty satisfied about this, not too little and not too much.

There are also 2 kinds of white plastic colors, the other one is a bit in the grey part but the difference is very subtle in my opinion so you won't really notice at first glance.

As always it is a very posable kit, typical of a RG 1/144 kit and also the backpack or thrusters have more opening gimmick compared to its MG counterpart, as you can see it can open more to reveal the hidden additional vernier. The thrusters have also a wide range of movements so you can pose them nearly whatever you like


 
If you compare it about the outside details of its MG counterpart, it seems that they're pretty much nearly the same. I'm sorry in advance because I can't really confirm it since I don't have the MG, I've just based my opinion about looking the pictures on Google.

About the dober gun, it is possible to extend or to compress the barrel but there is no spring gimmick, so you'll have to do it manually.



About the kit itself, I think it is pretty stable, there are no falling parts or loose parts and all the joints are pretty much stiff in my opinion.
 
About the inner frame, the feet, legs and arms have some small minor prebuilt inner frame. I think it is really cool to have a nearly complete inner frame for a small scale like this! and it is pretty solid too!

Unlike its MG counterpart, the yellow parts of the legs are separated from the inner frame and the yellow parts of the thrusters' wings are also separated and you don't have to use stickers.
(picture from bandai/hobby search)

The negative things that I don't like about the RG 1/144 Tallgeese are clear parts because they could have been in clear blue but Bandai made them instead only clear/transparent  ( I mean for the visor and the target sensor of the dober gun), then the movements of the arms are bit hindered but that's understandable since it is the nature of the design of the mobile suit, that's only my minor personal complain but it is possible to detach the weapons on its shoulders armor so you can pose them however you want.
 
 
 
I think I've pretty much said nearly everything about this gunpla but perhaps I might have missed some certain things.

If you have any questions, please leave a comment down below and I'll reply as soon as possible!

Thank you again for visiting my blog!



5 comments:

  1. You must really love it to take so many pics!

    Am a fan of the poses u made for the gundams!

    I have the pbandai tv version which i have yet to build

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, of course I like the Tallgeese! :D
      I tried my best to make the best pose that I can do for it.

      Thank you very much for your support! I really appreciate it!

      the p bandai version is also nice! I hope you'll enjoy building it!

      Delete
  2. how are u recently? havent seen u on facebook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, I'm using my real name now on facebook because facebook forbids me to use lightning ace as my name. Everything is ok here thank you!, how about you?

      Delete
  3. thank you! I been your page looking at your work. and man, you're action poses has been of great reference. maraming salamat!

    ReplyDelete