Friday, June 22, 2012

00 Qan[T] MG 1/100




WOW! this master grade 1/100 is really really fantastic! XD
I can't describe in words my feelings hehe.
http://youtu.be/H5FvKMi0qD4



00 Qan[T] in a dynamic pose!

maybe you're wondering where are these cool action poses come from? well it's just simply a creativity of my mind, let's say that for me a gundam model kit is like a rubik's cube, just rotate and rotate the parts of the gunpla (but not too much or else it would become strange) and here you go!


just remember to put in a good use the articulations of your model kit and you'll have awesome results, like mine. Perhaps watching a lot of action movies or some action genre anime will help you a lot to have ideas on how to pose your model kit. anyway these poses weren't inspired/copied from the gundam 00 movie: awakening of the trailblazer.


anyway some simple poses like this might also do, and remember that even you have an awesome/dynamic pose, you must have also to put in good use your camera. I mean you must try to find the best angle when taking photos.


if you ask me if I prefer the HG version or the MG version, well my answer is the MG because this version have more playability not like its HG counterpart.


the combined the sword bit A and B looks cools!


the cons in this kit? well it can't hold its gn buster sword rifle mode or sword mode on its own because it's too big and too heavy for the model kit itself not like the HG counterpart which can hold its GN-sword V buster sword mode without any issues at all.


but it seems that some people have some weight issues about the GN-shield which makes also 00Q's waist to fall into the left side.



but in my case I don't have any weight issues at all.


if you're planning to pose your MG kit with its GN sword V buster mode, well this is the only pose which you won't be needing an action base to support 00 Qan[T] to hold it.




but if you intend to pose your gunpla like this, well you'll need a tamashii stage act 5, forget about the action base that comes with it because it's not helping a lot but instead it's making your life difficult.



the posing seems simple but you need to be good at balancing to achieve this kind of pose, anyway I don't also pose my model kit like this because it's troublesome, I just wanted to show you how will it looks like :)





and by the way, it's not true that you can't insert the peg in the arm's hole of 00 Qan[T], I've attached it without any problems at all.



it can kneel down without any problems at all too.



I think that this posing was inspired by the first trailer of the movie



but these are not  inspired from anything =P




before I forget I'll show off the sword bits C










 






00 Qan[T] flying around (it's a simple pose =3=)



























































































for more action poses or if you want to see my slideshow video on youtube you can go to visit this link:
http://youtu.be/H5FvKMi0qD4
if I'll ever buy the GN-sword IV full saber for this MG 1/100, well it's probably that I'll make a part 3 for this model kit but at the moment I'm satisfied with it even without the add-on parts.

thanks for visting on my blog! ^_^

16 comments:

  1. I fixed the weight issues by wrapping the ball joint in the waist with some kitchen plastic wrap. I use that to tighten up all the loose joints on my gunpla kits. Simple, cheap, and effective solution!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see, that's a great idea! at the moment I don't have any problems but if I'll ever have weight issues with my gunplas well I'll try to follow your advice! :D

      Delete
  2. could you please make a diorama of this? XD it'll be awesome if you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, if I have just a workplace in my house to make a diorama, I'm glad to make one ^_^
      but what of diorama are you thinking about?

      Delete
  3. I don't know which of these 2 MG to choose

    Ano po ba mas maganda ( Against MG Destiny Gundam EBM )

    1. 00 Qan T
    2. Astray Red Frame Kai

    Thanks


    ReplyDelete
  4. mas maganda vs destiny is astray red frame kai! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brian,

    How were you able to fix the GN Shield to Sword Bits connection problem? Apparently, it was very, very strong and I almost broke the connector first time I tried to attach the Sword Bit to the GN Shield. Appreciate your feedback.

    Fernie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi fernie,

      indeed it is very strong but I didn't do any modifications at all, I've just put it a little half way through and that's it and even so, it is still very stable ^_^

      Delete
  6. Wondering if the arm piece from the Tamashii stage acts will fit into the action base stand. I'm just starting out making diorama setups and I thought you might know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it will be compatible, it would need a little modification to make it fit to the action base stand.
      may I know what kind of diorama will do make? :D

      Delete
    2. I'm not 100% sure just yet. I'm looking at a lot of options, but I like the modular nature of the chain bases and the h hangars by wave. It'll probably be an ongoing sort of project, slowly building up stands and compatible backdrops, learning how to do some custom led lighting. Kind of deciding how far into the deep end I want to go.

      Delete
    3. you have some interesting ideas there in your mind. well, take your time so you'll have a better result.

      Delete
  7. awesome men...really u did a great job doing some stunning pose of Qan(t)...btw i've also had these kit..and doesnt hav a clue on how to do a great pose...but it doesnt really matter know since i've seen ur post...glas to see it man...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for visiting my blog man, 00Q is one of the best choices among the MG kits

      Delete
  8. Soo im a bit low on the budget here do you think i should save for the mg or buy the jg either way cause i want to make this my first gunpla. Also what are the advantages the mg have over the hg?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, buying a MG will give you more details that the HG doesn't have, like for example a MG has an inner frame and more parts separations and most of the time a MG kit has more articulations and more gimmicks added

      Delete