Monday, February 8, 2021

HGUC 1/144 Dom Tropen (sand brown ver.)

 HGUC 1/144 Dom Tropen (sand brown ver.)


Someone asked me on youtube to pose a grunt mobile suit so I've told to myself: "why not?" and I've decided to pose one.



youtube slideshow video

This HGUC 1/144 Dom Tropen is kinda old so the articulations of the model kit is limited, of course it goes without saying that this can't do very dynamic action poses but I'll still do my best to make some good action poses.



as you can see, you can also take off the machine gun's magazine which is a nice gimmick in my opinion.



as you can see it is also possible to store its weapons on its back skirt armor


















 
 








 
 I tried my best to pose this old gunpla (it has been released in late febuary 2002) I have more ideas on how to pose this one but unfortunately I can't do some action poses due to the fact that it has limited articulations but it is still fun to pose this gunpla.
It comes with a lot of accessories too! a bazooka, a machine gun, 4 sturm faust and extra magazines for the bazooka and machine gun which you can attach on the skirt armor of the Dom Tropen
The right index finger of the gunpla can move and if you would like the Dom without the shoulder armor it is also possible to take it off if you would like to.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me and I'll reply as soon as possible!

 


Thanks for visiting my blog and see you guys next time !

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment