Wednesday, April 28, 2021

RG 1/144 MSN-04 Sazabi

RG 1/144 MSN-04 Sazabi


 





 
































 







 


 


























































































 


I totally recommend buying it! ;D
It is very posable, very detailed, has a lot of panel lining opportunities and it offers a lot of nice gimmicks
 

 
Maybe the only downside of this kit is about the fin funnels because bandai didn't give them a display effect part to be able to display them deployed. I've used the "kotobukiya MSG playing base type A" to be able to display them.
 
 

 
 And perhaps a left trigger finger to hold the shotgun would be nice add-on but that's just my minor nitpick, it doesn't really affect the model kit at all.
 
 
I'm pretty surprised that the sazabi's joints are still stiff after all of those posings that I've done and so far I didn't break any parts, of course I was extra careful when I was posing this kit.

 

 
If you have any question please leave a comment and I'll reply as soon as I can!
thank you for visiting my blog!
See you soon!

6 comments: